Beluce Canada Inc. manufactures life safety emergency lighting and other lighting equipment. Beluce Canada also supports the two-way movement of these goods within the North American supply chains. In addition, we also service essential business customers that require emergency lighting and general lighting for their facilities.
As an essential business, we will remain open and maintain operations during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are taking the highest precautionary measures in order to protect our staff and customers.
These measures include:
• It is now strictly forbidden for people from outside our organization to enter our premises unless it is for essential services and these essential services will be determined by our executive team prior to authorization to enter our premises.
• For pickup orders, all customers must wait outside the courier/shipping area. We will bring your pickup order to you and will have hand sanitizer in the area.
• All outside sales personnel are now restricted to visit any of our valued customers and will be working by e-mail or by phone in order to ensure continued support and services.
• We are requesting anybody returning from out of the country (or if they have family members) to self-isolate for two weeks.
• Beluce Canada has implemented a new policy to allow employees who can work from home to do so seamlessly.
• For those that are in the office, we are practicing social distancing by being at least 6ft apart and rotating staff to help minimize the number of employees in a single area.
As always, we will communicate any further changes to our policies in a timely manner.