- Responsible for sales growth of customers within the GTA, actively calling on distributor partners as well as electrical contractors.
- Maintain sales budget set by management.
- Maximize sales growth by promoting new emergency lighting and lighting products.
- Assess customers’ needs and offer product solutions to meet expectations.
- Follow pricing structure outlined by the company.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow up on project quotations by communicating status updates to the quotes department.
- Work with inside sales support to ensure pricing and customer service is consistent.
- Sales experience in the electrical industry.
- Comfortable presenting to an audience (Example: product training / presentations)
- Track record of success in business to business sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point, email).
- Electrical knowledge is an asset.
- Degree in Business
- Minimum 5 years of customer service / sales experience.