Job purpose of Marketing coordinator is to administer all daily activities of marketing department, as directed by the Marketing Manager, to the customer service and sales channel, which will place increased emphasis on marketing exposure.
- Research to identify clients, sector opportunities, and competition.
- Create marketing collateral, including literature, promotional and technical papers.
- Coordinate events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows and exhibits.
- Planning and concept development of print and media campaigns.
- Monitoring corporate communications plan and strategy for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage.
- Maintain organization Web site: up to date the pictures, copy, announcements and analytics.
- Manage and regularly update all social media accounts.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Work closely with all departments (Canada/US/Italy) to ensure product needs.
- Other duties as they may arise.
Travel may be involved. For example, attendance at meetings sponsored by associations or industries. Travel to national, regional, and offices and to the offices of various dealers, distributors, agents, engineers.